The Friendly Church was founded in the belief that communities must learn to help themselves. Our work is founded on the following five pillars of faith:
- A duty to reach out to the less fortunate
- An obligation to lead by example
- An all-inclusive approach: We help everyone regardless of their present situation
- Acceptance of the fact that we, too, may someday require assistance in our time of need
- The path to salvation lies in volunteering
Find out more about our leadership and our history.